HUDSON Scenic Studio/Theatrical Associates invites you to participate in our prestigious internship program. Work side-by-side with industry experts servicing award winning clients in commercial theatre, corporate, and non-profit sectors. Our scenic fabrication shop is just 25 minutes from midtown Manhattan where our theatrical services office is situated in the heart of Broadway.
Our work includes: Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812, A Bronx Tale, Cats, American Psycho, Fiddler on the Roof, Hamilton, Bright Star, Therese Raquin, A View From The Bridge, Finding Neverland, Something Rotten, Fun Home, Wolf Hall , Noises Off, The Radio City Music Hall Spring Spectacular, The Audience, Aladdin, All The Way, Motown, Matilda, Cinderella, Newsies, The Gershwin’s Porgy & Bess, Rock of Ages, Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lion King, and The Phantom of the Opera.
We offer a limited number of internships contingent upon the workload of our companies. These may include: Shop Floor (e.g. Carpentry, Iron, Electrics, Automation), Engineering, Production Management, Information Technology, Accounting, and Project Management.
If you are interested in one of our 3-month internship programs, please send a resume and cover letter to the Submit To information below prior to the following deadlines:
• Submit by March 12, 2017 for Summer 2017 (Jun to Aug 2017)
• Submit by July 16, 2017 for Fall 2017 (Sep to Nov 2017)
• Submit by Nov 12, 2017 for Winter 2017-2018 (Jan to Mar 2018)
Please specify your areas of interest as well as your dates of availability.
Applicants must be:
• At least 18 years of age on or before the first day of the internship
• Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college or
• A U.S. citizen or U.S. Student visa holder